Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 58% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 10th. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.47 or 0.00005205 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 55.6% higher against the dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $8.62 million and approximately $14,687.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.36 or 0.00760371 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 18,175,210 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.