EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 8th. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $9.97 million and $144,405.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EDC Blockchain has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including LocalTrade, Bit-Z, DDEX and DigiFinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00042062 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00070427 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,088.84 or 0.99789138 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00078176 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001382 BTC.
About EDC Blockchain
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, DigiFinex, DDEX, P2PB2B and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.