Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 10th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $4.93 million and $1,956.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00003458 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 9.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.03 or 0.00731408 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001685 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,777,240 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.