Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $666.15 million and approximately $566.95 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $5.90 or 0.00055379 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Korbit, Bittrex and BCEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $197.17 or 0.01849670 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 112,843,898 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Ovis, BTC Trade UA, LBank, BtcTrade.im, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX, YoBit, CoinBene, Bithumb, Upbit, C2CX, Kraken, Coinone, CoinTiger, Exmo, Instant Bitex, BigONE, Bit-Z, Coinroom, Coinhub, CoinEgg, Huobi, CoinExchange, HBUS, Gatehub, Gate.io, ChaoEX, QBTC, Indodax, Bitfinex, Crex24, CPDAX, ABCC, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Koineks, Bitsane, Coinut, FCoin, Bittrex, Exrates, OKCoin International, Coinbase Pro, BTC Markets, Liquid, CoinEx, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Coinnest, BTC-Alpha, BitForex, Bibox, RightBTC, Cryptopia, BCEX, Cryptomate, HitBTC, Poloniex, OKEx, Korbit and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.