Bringing you a round-up of most important and relevant news and updates from the blockchain gaming space for the past week. This week brings many exciting updates from Enjin platforms and games.
All the links included in the article direct you to the official platforms and there are no referral links included.
Let’s begin the news summary in alphabetical order:
The end of Gen-0 items on Tron and generation 1 items are to be dropped via strongholds in the new update.
The developers of Chain Clash share their thoughts about building a blockchain game.
16.14million Soul burnt in Soul burn #11.
ELET is available for staking on Bancor.
- Arena match IEO on ProBit is cancelled
- A video on how skill perks are used in Arena match is out
- Space Misfits and Arena Match partners up
- Dissolution releases new update including Zombie turrets
- 3 different Geckos will be usable in Dissolution
- Dissolution’s first presale sells out within 16hours
- The Six Dragons releases new update crafting, enchanting and item tiers
- Alpha will be opened soon in The Six Dragons
- Kriptomat, Beyond Horizon and Ether Legends are in a collaboration to expand the Dragon Rider rewards
- Forest Knight and Bitcoin Hodler represents Enjin games at GamesCon 2019 in Cologne
- Kriptomat has successfully integrated their reward program into their mobile app
- Nestables presale ends on 31st August
Essential Hedgie now purchasable in the marketplace for 500 Curio
An update for items in DarkTown has been released.
Silica Nexus partners with Ether Legend & CryptOink. Both games will become part of the upcoming NFT marketplace as well as the tokenized prizing platform “Prize neXus” which will allow arcade players all over the world to win NFTs through theme parks, arcades and other forms of RL entertainment, instead of physical prizes.
Kraken has listed Waves on 22 August. Waves Dex now supports ERC 20 tokens.
Zilliqa has a new website launch and project manager of Ocean Rumble shares his thoughts on building on Zilliqa.
That’s all we have for this week!
If you want a blockchain gaming platform to be on our radar kindly email us at [email protected] with the relevant information and we’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it!