- Ripple’s XRP price is trading in the green, up over 2.0% the second part of the session on Wednesday.
- XRP/USD manages to catch a big after bears were testing a critical support level to the downside.
- A huge barrier is noteworthy at $0.3400, preventing the price from greater gains.
Spot rate: 0.3146
Relative change: +2.20%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Bulls are forcing their way out of a descending channel formation, as seen via the 60-minute chart.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Should the bears force a breakout of the noted trend line, then expect heavy downside pressure. Upside will remain capped unless there is a break above $0.3400 area.