- Ripple’s XRP price is trading in the red, down over 4% in the session on Tuesday.
- XRP/USD price action is tilted to the downside, eyes are on the big $0.3000, for support.
- The above noted demand zone has historically proven to attract decent buying momentum.
Spot rate: 0.3095
Relative change: -4.25%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is stuck within a descending channel structure, being driven to the south.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Downside pressure is forcing another large retest of critical support zone seen at $0.3000.