Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on July 23rd. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $5.92 million and approximately $96,574.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $0.0093 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, Mercatox, Trade Satoshi and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $206.64 or 0.02068258 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00014097 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 637,742,582 coins. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Mercatox, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.