Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 10.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0112 or 0.00000106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex and SouthXchange. During the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded up 14.5% against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $7.13 million and $109,818.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.02 or 0.02079798 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00012014 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 33.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Coin Profile
Litecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. It was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 637,530,082 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Mercatox, Exrates, Braziliex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.