Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 27th. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for $5.92 or 0.00062167 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC, Huobi, QBTC and BTC-Alpha. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $664.64 million and approximately $470.20 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.71 or 0.02191386 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 112,255,399 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, BCEX, Crex24, HBUS, Coinnest, OKEx, FCoin, ChaoEX, Bit-Z, C-CEX, Coinut, RightBTC, BTC-Alpha, Bibox, Bitbns, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptomate, YoBit, Exmo, Exrates, Koineks, EXX, Kraken, Cryptopia, BitForex, BigONE, Indodax, Kucoin, Coinroom, BTC Trade UA, LBank, CoinExchange, Coinsuper, CoinBene, ZB.COM, Upbit, C2CX, Gate.io, Huobi, BtcTrade.im, Gatehub, HitBTC, OKCoin International, Ovis, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Korbit, Coinbase Pro, ABCC, Bitsane, BTC Markets, CoinTiger, Coinhub, Instant Bitex, Coinone, Stocks.Exchange, QBTC, Bithumb, CPDAX, Bitfinex and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.