Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 30th. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular exchanges. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.76 or 0.01156946 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 54.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00013995 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006253 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000033 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.