Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 25th. In the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.77 or 0.01222292 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00015858 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001531 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.