Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 28th. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $133,627.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00016346 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.24 or 0.01164703 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00014546 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006337 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000690 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.