Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 15% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.70 or 0.00013907 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $47,828.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 6.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.05 or 0.01330440 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00014762 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006963 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.