LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 13th. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 74% higher against the U.S. dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $13,709.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $0.0133 or 0.00000261 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 31.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13,313.66 or 2.61475598 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00126678 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000040 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LTCU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.