LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 37.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 1st. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $10,489.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for about $0.0102 or 0.00000246 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 41.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13,344.74 or 3.22668745 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00125887 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Trading
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.