Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3,416.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.58 or 0.00014417 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.59 or 0.01329220 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014860 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007960 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00001555 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.