Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and $12,429.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 14.7% higher against the dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00014962 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.83 or 0.01295718 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00013801 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008260 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00001886 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00001252 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.