Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 27th. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $4,204.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.55 or 0.00015029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.31 or 0.01213830 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 30.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00019533 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006946 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00001189 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.