LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $3,733.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000105 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014573 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,633.35 or 5.99541551 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004959 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00089856 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.