Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. One Litecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $30.68 or 0.00795914 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Bitbns. Litecoin has a market cap of $1.83 billion and approximately $493.06 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded up 24.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003899 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00020820 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00016360 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00001206 BTC.
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,632,763 coins. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, BitBay, ZB.COM, Bitinka, BitFlip, Bit-Z, BitMarket, CoinEgg, Exrates, CoinExchange, LBank, ChaoEX, Bithumb, Bitsane, MBAex, Kucoin, C2CX, xBTCe, Ovis, Liqui, B2BX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OKCoin International, BTCC, Koinim, Mercatox, Crex24, C-Patex, OpenLedger DEX, Coindeal, EXX, WazirX, TDAX, Bithesap, OKCoin.cn, Cryptohub, Stellarport, Bitbank, Fatbtc, WEX, COSS, Bits Blockchain, Iquant, Sistemkoin, Braziliex, Lykke Exchange, Graviex, HitBTC, IDCM, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, Coinroom, YoBit, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade, Bitlish, Instant Bitex, Buda, CoinFalcon, Upbit, DigiFinex, Poloniex, ABCC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Cobinhood, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, DSX, Altcoin Trader, FCoin, Gatecoin, TradeOgre, HBUS, SouthXchange, Vebitcoin, BX Thailand, CPDAX, QuadrigaCX, Coinbase Pro, BTC Trade UA, Cryptomate, Korbit, Liquid, Negocie Coins, Binance, Nanex, GOPAX, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, Cryptopia, BL3P, DragonEX, Bitso, Indodax, BtcTurk, Kraken, Coinsquare, CoinsBank, Coinut, Bitbns, LocalTrade, CoinBene, BigONE, LakeBTC, C-CEX, Coinbe, TOPBTC, BiteBTC, BTC-Alpha, Mercado Bitcoin, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, Koineks, Huobi, QBTC, Bibox, RightBTC, OKEx, CoinEx, Independent Reserve, DOBI trade, BTC Markets, BitcoinTrade, BCEX, CoinTiger, Exmo, OTCBTC, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Koinex, Bitmaszyna, Coinsuper, Tripe Dice Exchange, Zebpay, Coinone and Trade Satoshi. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.