Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 29th. During the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $77,802.00 and $153.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for about $0.0361 or 0.00000949 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00014437 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19,984.91 or 5.25073695 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00091830 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Litecoin Plus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,153,773 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.