Ethereum Monero (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Ethereum Monero has a total market capitalization of $633,885.00 and approximately $42,950.00 worth of Ethereum Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Monero has traded up 2% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Monero token can currently be purchased for about $0.0536 or 0.00000848 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007323 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00041628 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 44% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013004 BTC.
About Ethereum Monero
Ethereum Monero is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 9th, 2017. Ethereum Monero’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,820,117 tokens. Ethereum Monero’s official website is exmrfoundation.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Monero is /r/exmr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Monero’s official Twitter account is @eXMRCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ethereum Monero is medium.com/@eXMR.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Monero
Ethereum Monero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Monero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Monero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.