Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 20th. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $1.48 or 0.00023295 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $90,560.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $108.52 or 0.01704026 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016307 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0991 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.