LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 31st. During the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 46.9% against the US dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be bought for about $0.0171 or 0.00000262 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market capitalization of $17,607.00 and $1,520.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $5.68 or 0.00087162 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,475.37 or 3.29483562 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00098185 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004451 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
About LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra (CRYPTO:LTCU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for LiteCoin Ultra and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.