Ethereum Monero (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 30th. During the last week, Ethereum Monero has traded 2% higher against the dollar. One Ethereum Monero token can currently be purchased for about $0.0536 or 0.00000848 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Ethereum Monero has a total market cap of $633,885.00 and approximately $42,950.00 worth of Ethereum Monero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004634 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00043125 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00059852 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ubcoin Market (UBC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004950 BTC.
About Ethereum Monero
Ethereum Monero (CRYPTO:EXMR) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 9th, 2017. Ethereum Monero’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,820,117 tokens. Ethereum Monero’s official message board is medium.com/@eXMR. Ethereum Monero’s official website is exmrfoundation.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Monero is /r/exmr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Monero’s official Twitter account is @eXMRCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Monero
Ethereum Monero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Monero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Monero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Monero and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.