Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $172,429.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 58.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.63 or 0.00025118 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.07 or 0.01607674 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008400 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001914 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001880 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.