Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $60,477.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded 8% higher against the dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $1.44 or 0.00022187 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $113.90 or 0.01760742 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009091 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010650 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002484 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002230 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.