Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for $1.35 or 0.00020517 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and $1,379.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $114.32 or 0.01738139 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009302 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010451 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001636 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,450,339 coins. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.