Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on September 8th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $39,108.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $1.41 or 0.00021013 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.13 or 0.01890583 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010768 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007841 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002269 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.