Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $73,920.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for $1.39 or 0.00021198 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $115.53 or 0.01757228 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009253 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010444 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001636 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.